AdSense

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Tomato and Egg Soup
番茄蛋花汤


This is another simple soup that doesn't take hours to brew and my family like it too. But then the broth I used took me 5 hours to brew too. I keep stock of my broth (frozen) so I can use it on these simple soup any time.
Ingredients:
  • 1 litre chicken broth
  • 2 tomato, diced
  • 1 egg, beaten
  • Salt to taste
How to do it:
  1. When the broth boils, add in tomatoes.
  2. Let it boil for about 15 minutes, then gradually add in the egg while stirring gently.
  3. Add salt to taste and serve.
Note:
You can add in tofu or other vegetables if you like but we just want the slight sour taste from the tomato.

4 comments:

  1. i love tomatoes and i love eggs!

    this look perfect for a lazy saturday afternoon! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leishia
    Have a try, then. Hope you will like it.

    Oh and thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! I have try out this soup yesterday, so yummy and so easy to cook.And my elder son love it so much and so do myself.But my young son find it quite sour..hahaha..Anyway, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie,
    Glad you and your elder son love it. Maybe next time you can try getting using Cherry Tomatoes. They are sweeter. ;)

    ReplyDelete