My son had Cod wrapped with Turmeric Leaf and Egg Fu Yong today. The Egg Fu Yong is wokked like how my father did it. Usually the Egg Fu Yong is rather dry but my father's version is slightly damp and my son love it.
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 tablespoon Oyster Sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Oil
How to do it:
- Heat wok with oil.
- Saute onion till they are slightly brown.
- Add oyster sauce and mix well.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Let the eggs cook and set on one side before flipping it to cook on the other side.
- Dish and serve with rice.