I bought a piece of Cod today. Cost me S$9!!! Gees! So Expensive! I was cracking my head on how I'm going to cook this till I saw turmeric leaves. So it's going to be something different today. Guess what? My greedy boy ate half of the Cod and ask for the other half. No, no, no ... that's for 爸爸.
- Cod, palm size so it's easier to wrap
- Turmeric Leaf (黄姜叶）
- A squeeze of lime
- Oil for frying
- 1 teaspoon Garlic
- 2 teaspoon light soy sauce
- A dash of black pepper
- Seasoning Cod for 1/2 hour.
- Wrap Cod with turmeric leaf. Secure with toothpick.
- Heat pan with oil.
- Pan fry Cod for about 10 minutes on each side or till cook.
- Remove and squeeze in some lime juice.
- Serve with rice.