This dish is similar to another dish I did earlier. Except there are extra steps to this dish. But it's pretty simple too.
- 2 sheets of Nori
- 200g Fish paste
- 1/2 carrot, grated
- 1 stalk Spring onions, diced finely
- Oil for deep frying
- Flour with water (Batter)
- Mix fish paste, carrots and spring onions together.
- Take a piece of nori, spread fish paste thinly on the nori, leaving 1.5 cm of one side free of fish paste.
- Lay another piece of nori on top and spread the fish paste again.
- Roll (like sushi) the nori starting from the side with the fish paste.
- The end of the nori should be enough to 'close' up the roll.
- Cut the roll into half if you find it difficult to handle.
- Dip into batter and deep fry till it is cooked.
- Cut the roll into smaller pieces and serve.
As the roll is thicker so I use the deep fry method. The outer layer of nori will be crunchy. *Do some adjustments to a dish and you have a new dish. ^_-