I had these veggies in the fridge I had to clear. My girl who used to love eating broccoli has somehow changes her taste. So, I had to clear them so I can buy other veg for her to try.
Hey, they are a good combo. My son who doesn't really like all the veggies here even finished his share.
- 1 handful broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 handful cauliflower, cut into florets
- 10 Sweet Peas, ends removed
- 1/3 Bell Pepper, sliced (I kept the rest for my salad ^_-)
- 1/2 tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Oyster Sauce
- 2 teaspoon Oil
- Blanch broccoli and cauliflower for 5 minutes and set aside.
- Heat wok with oil and saute garlic till fragrant.
- Add sweet peas and bell pepper and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add in the broccoli and cauliflower and oyster sauce.
- Saute for another half a minute.
- Dish and serve.
Wok longer if you prefer your veg to be softer.