I used to make this patties when my son refuse to take meat and vegetables. Those times, he only wanted soup with rice and the only other thing he will eat was tofu. But surprisingly he ate these.
- 50g Minced Pork
- 50g Fish Paste
- 2 slice of Onions, diced
- 2 Cai Xin leaves, chopped finely.
How to do it:
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Heat the pan with 2 teaspoon oil.
- Scoop some mixture and press out flat on the pan.
- Pan fry one side till you see the side facing up turns white on the edge before flipping.
- Pan fry the other side till cook.
- Dish and serve.
- You can choose not to use fish paste. Then you have to add 1 teaspoon of light soy sauce and corn flour.
- You may use any other vegetables you wish.