Since my last soup I make with miso. I have been having craving for it. Since I'm hungry now (an hour ago actually), I went to make myself a few bowls of miso soup to go with my over night garlic bread for pizza hut. Yeah, we had pizza for supper last night.
Anyways, the good thing about miso is you can cook it like instant noodle. Anytime you what to have it just get some paste, mix with water, dump in some ingredients and you have it! A bowl of piping hot delicious soup. You have to get it boil of course. It's so fast and easy.Ingredients:
- 1/2 tablespoon miso paste
- 400ml water
- 1/2 block of silken tofu, cubed
- Shimeiji Mushroom, ends removed
- A small bunch of Wakame
How to do it:
- Mix the miso paste with water.
- Add all the ingredients and boil.
- Because of the ingredients I used (can be eaten even without cooking), it's ready when it boils.
Super simple and super fast! It took me only 10 minutes to get it done!