I had some spare time on Saturday and since I had all the ingredients needed to make muffins, I brought out my cold storage muffin maker. I'm sure 'she' is happy to be able to get hot again. hehehe ...
- 250g Plain Flour
- 100g Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 250ml Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 50g Coloured Candy Rice (optional)
- 50g Chocolate Chips (optional)
How to do it:
- Shift flour and baking powder.
- Add in salt and sugar.
- Mix ingredients well.
- Whisk milk, butter, eggs and vanilla essence until it is smooth.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into the well of the dry ingredients
- Mix well.
- Separate the mixture into half.
- Add Coloured candy rice in one and Chocolate Chips in another and mix well.
- Pour some mixture in paper cups and bake.
I do not know the temperature and timing required to bake the muffin as I'm using a muffin maker. Mine just need about 7 minutes and it's done.
*The outer and inner view of my trusty muffin maker*