One of my son's all time favorites. He will not get sick of eating this dish. Sometimes he even asked me to wok this every other day. My daughter loves this too! And it's really easy to wok!
- 5 strings Long Beans, diced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon Light Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon oil
How to do it:
- Heat pan with oil.
- Add in long bean and stir till the colour changed
- Add light soy sauce in beaten egg.
- Pour the egg over the long bean.
- Quickly stir to mix well.
- Now, 'push' the egg and long bean together to let them 'stick' together.
- When the egg is set, flip it over to fry the other side.
- Dish and serve.
You can use salt if you want but I prefer light soy sauce because it's sweeter and it adds colour.