My kids loves this soup. Perhaps it's the sop based I used. My husband and me love this too. The Fish Maw is simply chewy and it's good for us too. If you are anti-aging products, why not try having this instead. It's a good source of collagen.
- 1 litre of Chicken Broth
- 5 pieces Fish Maw, soaked to soften
- 1 egg, beaten
- Cornflour Mixture (Thickener)
- Salt to taste
- Cut fish maw into smaller rings.
- Add into the broth and bring to a boil/
- Simmer for another hour or an additional hour if you prefer your fish maw to be soften.
- Add salt to taste.
- Gradually add cornflour mixture to thicken the soup.
- Turn off fire.
- Slowly stir in egg.
- Serve immediately.
You may wish to add shredded chicken meat and chinese ham to it if you like.