I was digging into my store to look for tidbits and found a bar of chocolate and a box of Corn Flakes. Eh, why nobody interested in them huh? Surprise, surprise. Nobody eat, I eat lor and I changed them into these ...
- 1 bar of chocolate, I'm using 70g Milk Chocolate (see below)
- 10g butter
- 1 small box Corn Flakes
How to do it:
- Boil a pot of water.
- Break the chocolate and add butter into another smaller pot.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in the pot by putting it on the pot of boiling water.
- Stir well till they become smooth.
- Remove from the pot of water.
- Pour the corn flakes in and coat well with chocolate.
- Place corn flakes on wax paper or paper cup.
- Chill them. Best eaten when it's cold!
- If you find your melted chocolate too thick, add more butter. The amount of melted chocolate here is enough for 1 1/2 small boxes of corn flakes.
- You can coat bananas, strawberries, marshmallows, etc too! Just make sure your fruits are not wet otherwise the chocolate won't stick to them.