AdSense

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Chicken Rolls on Skewer


I think I pan-fry and fry too much lately. Must switch to a healthier method. But first I got to clear my fridge of food. It's so stuff with food now. Gila one, keep forgetting I still have lots of food at home and I still buy. Must be age is catching up. Must eat more fish to improve brain power! Hahaha ... Anyway, here's another not so healthy recipe ...

Ingredients:
  • 4 Chicken fillet (makes 8 rolls)
  • 8 French beans
  • Parsley Flakes (optional)
  • 1 1/2 teaspoon light soy sauce
  • Rice flour for dusting.
  • Oil for frying
How to do it:
  1. Slice the chicken in the middle to thin it into 2.
  2. Pound the chicken using a tenderizer or the back of the chopper.
  3. Marinade with light soy sauce for 1/2 hour.
  4. Saute the french beans for 1 minute.
  5. Cut the french beans to the width of the chicken and set aside.
  6. Take a piece of chicken sprinkle some parsley flakes on it.
  7. Put french beans at the end of chicken and roll it.
  8. Use a toothpick to hold it.
  9. Dust with rice flour.
  10. Pan fry in medium fire till chicken is cooked (about 10 minutes).
  11. Remove and serve with tomato or chilli sauce.
Note:
Parsley flakes are used here to only create the swirl you see in the chicken. The 3rd piece does not have parsley flakes. Purely for visual effects only. ^_-

2 comments:

  1. I really love the food u prepare! U make me feel like wokking up a meal for my dear ones :) But then of course, my presentation won't be as good :X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fannie
    Thanks!
    Nah, I think you can do a good job with the presentation too! ;)

    ReplyDelete