I did a similar dish but since that was pan fried, it was slightly oily but juicy. This oven grilled version is less oily but flaky. Whichever way it's done, I like. haha. If you have an oven, try this.
- 1 slice fish fillet, I use Snapper here
- 1 tablespoon Miso Paste
- 1 tablespoon Mirin
- 1/2 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tablespoon Sesame Seed Oil
- Mix miso paste and mirin well.
- Coat fish with miso mixture.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours, best if over night. When the fish has a very light brown tone, it's ready.
- Scrap off excess miso mixture from the fish but do not wash it.
- Grill the fish at 200◦c for 20 minutes or till fish is slightly brown, turning only once.
- Remove to a plate.
- Drizzle dressing over and serve with salad if you like.
I cut fish fillet into two pieces for easy grilling.
☆ Click HERE for printer-friendly version of an original recipe.