AdSense

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Simple Egg Flowers on Rice

.:: Egg Flowers on Rice ::.

I dropped my camera while it's on and damaged the focusing and flash! Boo-hoo! Now I have to take tons of pictures to get some clear one. Sometimes, I can't even get a single clear picture. So pardon me, if you see pictures that are not so clear and dark. Bear with me till I save enough money to get a new replacement. Or maybe you would like to sponsor me? *wink*

Okay, this a very simple dinner I made for my son yesterday. The flowers were made from eggs with a spot of tomato sauce. The other two dishes served were Shredded Sweet Peas with Sliver Fish and Deep Fried Tuna Balls.

.:: Shredded Sweet Peas with Sliver Fish ::.
Ingredients:
  • 15 Sweet Peas, tips removed
  • 1/2 handful Silver Fish
How to do it:
  1. Split open the sweet peas.
  2. Remove the peas.
  3. Shred the sweet peas.
  4. In a wok, heat 1 teaspoon oil.
  5. Fry the sliver fish till golden brown.
  6. Remove and set aside.
  7. Add the sweet peas and the peas.
  8. Stir fried for 1 minute.
  9. Add in the sliver fish and mix well.
  10. Dish and serve.
Note:
No seasoning is required as the sweet peas are sweet and sliver fishes as salty.

.:: Deep Fried Tuna Balls ::.

Ingredients:

  • 1 canned Sandwich Tuna (I used Heinz Brand)
  • 2 tablespoon Mayonnaise
  • Breadcrumbs
  • Oil for frying
How to do it:
  1. Drain tuna from the can.
  2. Mix with mayonnaise.
  3. Spoon some tuna and coat with breadcrumbs.
  4. Deep fried till golden brown. Don't fry them for too long.
  5. Scoop out using a small sieve as it will be too soft to pick up using chopsticks.
  6. Drain and serve.
Note:
Instead of using breadcrumbs, you can used diced bread too.

9 comments:

  1. Any great food idea from you, ya! Wow you kids must be enjoying so much of you cutie food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can try tweaking your pictures with a simple software. i use picasa :)

    i am always amazed at your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mm.. thinking to try yr tuna balls for my son... thanks ya...

    ReplyDelete
  4. when i'm rich and famous I'll buy you a new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue Sue,
    Thanks. Yeah, they enjoyed it. ;)

    Tracy,
    I have a software that come with the camera but I never fully understand how it work. :p

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Life Zone,
    Try those. They are yummy! It can be eaten spread on bread too. Dont have to fried. Then it becomes Tuna Sandwich. ;)

    ReplyDelete