I dropped my camera while it's on and damaged the focusing and flash! Boo-hoo! Now I have to take tons of pictures to get some clear one. Sometimes, I can't even get a single clear picture. So pardon me, if you see pictures that are not so clear and dark. Bear with me till I save enough money to get a new replacement. Or maybe you would like to sponsor me? *wink*
Okay, this a very simple dinner I made for my son yesterday. The flowers were made from eggs with a spot of tomato sauce. The other two dishes served were Shredded Sweet Peas with Sliver Fish and Deep Fried Tuna Balls.
- 15 Sweet Peas, tips removed
- 1/2 handful Silver Fish
- Split open the sweet peas.
- Remove the peas.
- Shred the sweet peas.
- In a wok, heat 1 teaspoon oil.
- Fry the sliver fish till golden brown.
- Remove and set aside.
- Add the sweet peas and the peas.
- Stir fried for 1 minute.
- Add in the sliver fish and mix well.
- Dish and serve.
No seasoning is required as the sweet peas are sweet and sliver fishes as salty.
- 1 canned Sandwich Tuna (I used Heinz Brand)
- 2 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- Oil for frying
- Drain tuna from the can.
- Mix with mayonnaise.
- Spoon some tuna and coat with breadcrumbs.
- Deep fried till golden brown. Don't fry them for too long.
- Scoop out using a small sieve as it will be too soft to pick up using chopsticks.
- Drain and serve.
Instead of using breadcrumbs, you can used diced bread too.