This is a easy and fast dish for those who are always rushing. This should take less than 5 minutes. It's simple yet look, smell and taste good. I like it that the colours stay vivid even when it's cold. It's like cooked salad!
- 10 Asparagus (those very thin ones), cut into 2
- a bunch of Shimeiji Mushroom, end chopped
- 1/2 Yellow Bell Pepper, shredded
- 5 - 6 Cherry Tomato
- 1/3 tablespoon Butter
- Salt to taste
- Heat wok and add in butter.
- Add in all the vegetable and saute for 1 minute, longer if you prefer yours more well done.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt to taste.
- Mix well, dish and serve.
☆ Click HERE for printer-friendly version of an original recipe.