Anyway, this was the very first dish I made using the oven. I didn't want to be disappointed and so I cheated for this dish. Haha ... Have to make it a little easier for a first timer. *wink*
- 2 cup Cooked Rice
- 1/2 Bell Peppers, diced coarsely
- 4 Prawn, shelled and blanched
- 1 small Squid, cleaned, blanched and sliced into rings
- 1 cup ready-made Cream Sauce of your choice
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Place rice in a baking dish.
- Spread 1/2 cup of cream sauce and 1/3 cheese over the rice.
- Place prawns, squid and bell pepper over the rice.
- Spread the remaining 1/2 cup of cream sauce over it.
- Sprinkle the remain cheese over and cover it.
- Bake in preheated oven to 200C for 20 minutes or till cheese are melted and a little browned.
- Sprinkle on some Parmesan Cheese before you eat if you like.