If you want to have a heavy breakfast this is what you should eat.
My kids hates baked beans and the creamy oozing cheese. hmmm ... In the end, I finished it all by myself. Since I'm a small eater but had to be a glutton, I had to skip lunch as I was so bloated. Hopefully they will grow up to like this. They don't know what they are missing.
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 slice Ham of your choice, chopped into bits
- 1 slice Cheese of your choice, chopped into bits
- 1 - 2 slice Bread of your choice, toasted
- 1 tablespoon Baked Beans, steamed if preferred
- 2 Lettuce Leaves
- 1/3 teaspoon Oil
- Heat pan with oil.
- Pour egg mixture and swirl it around to coat the pan.
- When the egg is set at the base but still not thoroughly cooked, sprinkle ham and cheese to one half of the egg.
- Fold the egg over to cover it.
- Gently press the edge of the egg to let it seal.
- Flip is over to fry for another 13 seconds.
- Dish out.
- On a plate, place the lettuce on the bread.
- Scoop the baked beans on the lettuce.
- Plate the ham and cheese omelette on top.
- Squeeze some tomato sauce on top if preferred.
- Add another slice of bread if this is not filling enough for you.
- Try using luncheon meat in place of ham too. Taste great too.
- I cut the omelette in halves and have it like a sandwich. A bit messy but I prefer to eat with hands. *wink*