These I made has a light coriander taste and smell. Rather nice for a change from the usual salty or sweet taste, if you like coriander that is.
- 6 Chicken Wings, section if you like
- Oil for frying
- 1 tablespoon Chinese Cooking Wine
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 2 tablespoon Light Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Oyster Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 3 sprig Coriander Roots, grated into paste
How to do it:
- Marinate chicken wings in the marinade for 3 hours (best if over night), turning occasionally to get it well marinated.
- Heat oil and reduce to low fire.
- Deep fried the chicken wings till cooked and golden brown.
- Drain and serve.
Do not fry on high heat. The marinade contains sugar and the skin of chicken wing be burned before it's cooked.
☆ Click HERE for printer-friendly version of an original recipe.