You know how you can use the same ingredients to cook it it many different ways. In this dish, I have used the two main ingredients, pork and fish paste, in this dish before and the kids like both dishes.
Yeah, kids always like fried food. It's crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside and with a surprise too. Just let the picture do the talking. *wink*
- 100g Minced Pork
- 100g Fish Paste
- 5 Hard-Boiled Quail Eggs
- Oil for frying
How to do it:
- Mix pork and fish paste together.
- Scoop about 2 - 3 tablespoons of paste onto your (clean) palm.
- Place an egg in the middle.
- Fold in the paste so that it covers the egg.
- Cover it with breadcrumbs.
- Shape it with your palms before frying it.
- Remove when it turn golden brown.
- Drain and serve with assorted sauce.