Few days ago I happened to see these really tiny grapes in the supermarket and I bet the kids would love it and so I bought home a box. They are called Champagne Grapes. And just how tiny are they? The size of a pea! Too cute!
I wanted to used some for baking but just couldn't find the time. So before they turned bad, I used them to make shaved ice for dessert. Eat it or drink it. You decide.
- 250g Champagne Grapes
- 300ml Water sweeten with sugar to taste
- Blend the grapes with water.
- Filter juice.
- Pour juice into a flat shallow pan/dish.
- Refrigerate in the freeze.
- Bring the pan out just before the juice turned hard.
- Blend till smooth.
- Pour into cup.
- Drink immediately.