AdSense

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Seaweed with Fish Paste and Egg Roll


I did similar dishes before. This very first was a plain Seaweed with Fish Paste Roll. Then I did a variation with Carrots and Spring Onions in the rolls.

This is yet another variation of the previous two. I think this version looks a lot nicer! My daughter loves it because there's egg in it!

Ingredients:

  • 1 sheet Nori
  • 150g Fish paste
  • 1 egg
  • Oil for frying
  • Plain flour with water Batter (optional)

How to do it:

  1. Heat pan with oil.
  2. Scramble egg and pour into pan.
  3. Swirl the pan to let the egg spread out.
  4. Remove egg when it's cooked.
  5. Spread fish paste thinly over egg and roll.
  6. Set aside.
  7. Take a piece of nori and spread fish paste thinly over it.
  8. Place the egg on the edge of the nori and roll it.
  9. Roll (like sushi) the nori starting from the side with the fish paste.
  10. Cut the roll into smaller piece
  11. Pan fry the roll till cooked.
  12. Alternatively, you can dip the roll into the batter and deep fry till cooked.
  13. Cut the roll into smaller pieces and serve.

3 comments:

  1. hey i love this..i'm gonna try it some day hehe...

    it reminds me about my mom's cooking ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jazzmint,
    I think your kids will love this too. ;)

    ReplyDelete