This is my second attempt. My first attempt was a few years ago and I did a plain butter cookie. After that attempt, I lost the recipe and had finally found it again.
- 125g Low Gluten Flour, like cake flour, shifted
- 100g Melted Butter
- 70g Fine Sugar
- Chocolate Chips, you desire amount
- Beat butter and sugar together.
- Fold in flour till dough like.
- Add in Chocolate chips and knead in.
- Separate the dough into small doughs.
- Flatten the small doughs with your palms.
- Lay the flatten doughs on the flat pan.
- Cook for 5 minutes on low fire.
- Turn in over and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Remove and cool.
- Do not crowd the pan because you have have problem turning them over.
- They are still very soft when they are cooking so turn them over carefully and slowly.
- Remove them from pan slowly to otherwise they may break.
- They will harden when they are cooled.
- You can choose not to add Chocolate Chips. Butter cookies are great too!