I don't bake because I don't have an oven. I doubt my hubby is planning to get me one too. I have not been successful asking for a sewing machine for years. Asking for an Oven will be more difficult. He find it an eyesore for the oven to sit on the kitchen top. But he did bought me a Muffin Maker.
Anyway, to bake, I have to find other ways and using a non-stick flat pan is a way. The end product may not look as nice but it taste as nice. Oh well! Better than nothing!
- 125g Low Gluten Flour, like Cake Flour (I'm using Top Flour), shifted
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder, added together to flour to be shifted
- 55g Melted Butter
- 30g Fine Sugar
- 25g Maple syrup
- 1 Large Egg
- 55g Milk
- Some Raisins (optional)
- Mix butter, sugar and syrup together.
- Using a mixer, beat well till foam like.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Gradually, add in flour to mixture and blend in well.
- Add in raisins and milk and mix well.
- Pour mixture into baking cup till 3/4 full.
- Place cups in the pan and cover.
- Cook in low fire for 17-20 minutes.
- Turn of the fire but do not remove till a further 15 minutes.
- Tada! Non-Bake Muffins done!
- Pan baked Muffins did not raised as much as how baked muffins do.
- They are not as fluffy too but they do taste as nice
* How my Pan Baked Muffins look like inside*