I was lazy to come up with ideas to dress up my son's dinner yesterday so he had rice balls in the end.
I wanted him to try eating ladies' finger (it was the veg of the day :p See my other dish). As usual, I cooked it with something he likes. He had Xiao Bai Cai as per his request too.
- Back Bacon
- Ladies Finger, top removed and blanched
- Oil for frying
How to do it:
- Saute the back bacon on both sides with a little oil.
- Wrap the ladies finger with the bacon.
- Secure with a toothpick.
- Return to pan to pan fried till slightly brown.
- Dish and serve.
- I used Back Bacon instead of Streaky Bacon because it got more meat.
- No seasonings required as Back Bacon is slightly saltish.