This is one of my experiment with food and it turn out rather nice, that is, if you like the vegetables I used. My hubby doesn't like ladies' finger and asked me to find something else to replace it. Hmm ... that calls for another experiment. Hey, but it taste great with the tomato!
- Spring Roll Skin
- Tomato, cut into wedge
- Ladies' Finger, top removed and blanched
- Baby corn, blanched
- Egg for sealing
- Oil for frying
How to do it:
- Place a slice of ham on the corner of the spring roll.
- Place tomato, ladies' finger and baby corn on the ham.
- Wrap like you do a usual spring roll.
- Dab some egg on the edge of the spring roll to seal it.
- Deep fry till golden brown.
- Serve with mayonnaise and chili sauce.