This is a relatively easy dish to prepare. If you are home late and have not prepared your dinner, why not try this ….
- 4 stalks Baby Bok Choy 小白菜
- 5 Shitake Mushroom, sliced
- ½ tablespoon Garlic
How to do it:
- ½ tablespoon Oyster Sauce
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon water
- Cut the end of Xiao Bai Cai and wash.
- Blanch Xiao Bai Cai in a pot of boiling water with the stems first for30 seconds then whole for another 30 seconds.
- Remove and set aside.
- In a wok or fry pan, heat ½ tablespoon oil and add in garlic and stir-fry. Add in the shitake mushroom and stir-fry till fragrant.
- Now add it the seasoning and bring to boil.
- If you want to thicken your sauce, you can stir-in some cornflour mixture. Pour the sauce over the Xiao Bai Cai and serve.