AdSense

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Assorted Sushi
各式寿司


Ingredients:
  • Rice mixed with Japanese sushi vinegar
  • Nori
  • Tobiko
  • Japanese Cucumber, cut in strips - length wise
  • Prepared Radish, cut in strips - length wise
  • Crab stick, cut in strips – length wise
  • Prepared Dried Gourd

How to do Tobiko Gungan Nigiri (top left):
  1. Grab a palm full of rice in your hand,
  2. Squeeze it to a rectanglar shape.
  3. Cut a piece of nori which in slightly higher than the rice ball.
  4. Wrap the nori around the rice ball.
  5. Scoop some Tobiko on the rice.
  6. Serve.

How to do Crabstick Nigiri Sushi (top right):
  1. Grab a palm full of rice in your hand.
  2. Squeeze it to a rectanglar shape.
  3. Place a piece of crabstick on the rice ball.
  4. Cut a thin piece of nori.
  5. Wrap over the crabstick and rice ball.
  6. Serve.

How to do Assorted Maki (bottom):
  1. Place a piece of nori the bamboo mat.
  2. Spread rice on 2 third of the nori.
  3. Place either cucumber, prepared radish, crabstick, or prepared dried gourd
  4. *You can also put all the ingredients together. Then it will become Futo Maki.
  5. Now start to roll. Squeeze slightly as you roll.
  6. Cut the roll into equally pieces
  7. Serve.

1 comment:

  1. Ermm hi...
    Your blog is really great! Those pictures are making me drool...

    but... I do need some help from you. I hope you don't mind.
    I'm doing my F&N coursework on a children's diet and I don't know what is suitable for them...
    I was thinking of making these 3 dishes: Tempura prawn with japanese salad and rice, pan fry fish fillet with chips and coleslaw, and grilled chicken (i'm not sure what I could do to improve them)...
    I really hope you will help me.

    ReplyDelete