AdSense

Friday, November 28, 2008

Lunch Box #8

My son has been snacking a lot in his tuition center. His excuse was he is hungry. I said it was an excuse because he took a full meal before he goes for his tuition and his tuition is only 1 1/2 hours long. He is just looking for excuses to eat tibits. So now I have to prepare tea for him too. Sigh! I'm going to make the kitchen my bedroom one of these days. Anyway, this is a quick and simple tea. Bread with ham and cheese. I fitted the bread in the muffin cup. I use a 6 cup tray. Add some (Mozzarella) Cheese, some (shaved) Ham, some more Cheese and sprinkle on some Parmesan Cheese. I baked on 180C for 5 minutes. Remove the bread from the muffin cup. The results will have the bread looked like a flower or a cup with all the ham and cheese inside. Hopefully, no more tibits or excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment