Since I have a can of Sweeten Whipped Cream in the fridge. I thought this would be just nice. Simple, nice and very little work required.
- 1 punnet Strawberries, washed and top removed
- 1 tablespoon Fine Sugar (more if you are not using sweeten whipped cream)
- 1 cup Sweeten Whipped Cream
- Puree strawberries with sugar in a blender.
- Pour in a cup.
- Fold in the cream.
- Refrigerate till cold.
- To serve, top with more cream if preferred.
- If you don't have whipped cream, you can use whipping cream and whipped till it become stiff.
- You may have to add more sugar to your puree if you find your puree too sour. I top with more sweeten whipped cream.
- Click HERE for printer-friendly version of an original recipe