You shouldn't take more than 10 minutes to cook this dish. So it's good for those who always (say they) can't find time to cook.
- 500g Pea Sprouts
- 4 clove Garlic, sliced or minced
- 1 tablespoon Water
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Light Soy Sauce
- a pinch of Salt
- Heat wok with oil.
- Add in the garlic and stir fry till frangant.
- Add in your pea sprouts and stir fry quickly to let them 'shrink' evenly.
- Add in 1/2 to 1 tablespoon water your pea sprout is too dry.
- Add in light soy sauce and a pinch of salt to taste.
- Stir well, dish and serve.
☆ Click HERE for printer-friendly version of an original recipe.