Anyways, I baked my brownies not knowing if the outcome is right or wrong (crusty top and moist inside). I gave a tray to my husband's colleague as it's impossible for us to finish all. Well, the comments were positive. His family love it. So does mine. Hmm .... then I would have to do it the same way I do it the first time now.
- 120g Unsweeten Chocolate
- 200g Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 220g Unsalted Butter
- 6 large Eggs
- 400g Sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon Vanilla Essence
- 210g All-Purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- Melt chocolate in a bowl or pot over another pot of simmering water.
- Set aside.
- Whisk eggs and sugar together.
- Fold in the melted chocolate mixture and vanilla essence.
- In another bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt together.
- Fold into the chocolate and sugar mixture till well combined.
- Grease your pan and pour mixture in.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or do the toothpick test.
The original recipe calls for 680g of semisweet or bittersweet chocolate but I cut it and it still taste great!
- Click HERE for printer-friendly version of an original recipe.