This is my first posting on my son's dinner after my long disappearance from the blogsphere, not that I wanted to.
Anyway, I find the tulips very cheery. Can you tell they are tulips? At least they do like like flowers. If you are wondering how I got the quails eggs to be so colourful ... I dye them with food colourings. Just one drop will do the trick. Dilute with water to get a lighter tone.
Other than eggs, Broccoli wrapped with Ham and Tofu and Fish Paste wrapped with Nori were in his dinner plate too.
* How the Tofu Samosa looks inside *Ingredients:
- 1 tube Egg Tofu, smashed
- 100g Fish Paste
- 2 - 3 tablespoon Peas
- Nori, cut into strips for wrapping
- Oil for frying
- Mix all ingredients except nori together.
- Scoop some paste and wrap it with nori.
- See here for instructions or you can wrap it like a spring roll.
- Pan fry for 3 minutes each on both sides.
- Dish and serve.
You can use corn or carrots instead of peas or all 3! Colourful!!