My kids love this soup. Maybe they just love any soup. My hubby said my peanut soup is not as 'nutty' compared to his mum's, which was a good thing because he didn't like it. I think when he said 'nutty', he meant the soup was very cloudy. Perhaps, the peanuts used were different type and they must have been broken into bits. Mine was soft but still visible.
- 10 Chicken Feet
- 2 whole chicken bones or 1 liter Chicken Broth
- 1200ml water if not using broth
- 5 Red Dates, pitted
- 100g Raw Peanuts
- Salt to taste
- Blanch chicken feet and bones.
- Put all ingredients except salt in a pot of water.
- Bring to boil then lower fire and simmer for another 3 hours.
- Add salt to taste.