Call it the Monday blues. I can't think of what to wok for dinner. The market it closed (on Mondays) and I didn't go marketing on Sunday too. No choice. Just buried my head in the vegetable compartment and look for 'inspirations' LOL Found potatoes! Err .... My boy doesn't like potatoes. *Darn* Look for more 'inspirations'. Ah! Smoked Salmon! He likes! 'inspirations' coming to me liao.
- 2 medium size potatoes, Cooked and smashed
- 2 slice Cheese, chopped in to bits
- 1/2 bowl smoked salmon, chopped into bits
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon flour
- Oil for frying
How to do it:
- Mix all ingredients except oil together.
- Heat frying pan with oil.
- Scoop a spoonful, spread and flatten on the pan
- Remove when it turned golden brown.
Use low heat because the cheese will burn easily.
Nice as breakfast!