Wokked this basically for my son. It's easy to eat, just hold on to the bone wrapped with foil and it's all meat.
- 6 Chicken Drumlets or Wings (I bought wings and saved the mid joints for another dish)
- 1/2 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1/2 ginger juice
- Plain flour with water for the batter
- Oil for frying
How to do it:
- Use a knife to cut around the rim of the drumlets.
- Use a knife to push the meat to the base.
- Season the drumlets with soy sauce and ginger juice for at least 1/2 hour.
- Coat the drumlets in batter then with the breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry the drumlets. Don't forget the bone too!
- Remove when turned golden brown and serve.
* will take a better picture next time. This was taken with my mobile phone camera. :(