It just gets better. The ideas to make my boy's meal I mean. No, spoon, fork or chopsticks is required for today's meal. And it's really colourful. Pink, brown, green (yah, it looks like black) and yellow. Oh, and orange! He had Mandarin orange as an after meal fruit.
I'll definitely make this again (cos he finished the whole lot!) and I'll take picture of it with a proper camera (took this with my mobile phone camera).
- Cooked rice
- Denbu aka fish floss (it's the pink one)
- Furikake aka rice toppings (it's the brown one)
- Nori aka roasted seaweed (it's the dark green one that looks like black)
- 1 Egg, scrambled
- 1 Hotdog, steamed for 3 minutes
- 2 Crabstick, steamed for 3 minutes
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- Roll rice into a balls and coat them with Denbu, Furikake & Nori.
- Use a skewer to hold them.
- Heat frying pan with butter.
- Pour egg into pan. Swirl the pan to spread the egg.
- When the egg is about 90% cooked, place crabstick and hotdog on the edge and roll.
- Cook for another 20 seconds.
- Remove and cut into smaller pieces.
- Serve together with rice balls.
No further seasonings are used. I chopped a piece of nori into tiny pieces so it's easy to coat.