- 20 stalks of asparagus, skinned at the stems and cut into sections
- 15 medium prawns, shelled and deveined (more prawns if you like)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a pot, boil water, add salt and 1 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- Blanch asparagus.
- Set aside.
- In a wok, sauté garlic till fragrant.
- Add in the prawns and stir fry till cooked.
- Add oyster sauce for tasting.
- Dish and place with asparagus.
I did not add seasonings for asparagus as salt was added when I blanched them.