I didn’t want to waste the pandan juice I had, so I made some Kueh Dadar as snack.
- 100g Plain flour, shifted
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Pandan juice
- 150ml Water
- Gula melaka (plam sugar)
- Grated coconut
- Pandan juice
How to do it:
- Boil gula melaka with water till it melt.
- Add in the grated coconut with a pinch of salt.
- Cook till the mixture is fairly dry.
- Set aside to cool.
- Mix flour, water, egg, pandan juice and a pinch of salt till you get a smooth batter.
- Using a non-stick pan, pour in some batter.
- Let the batter spread into a thin pancake.
- Turn it over and remove when both sides are cooked.
- Remove and set aside to cool.
- Put some coconut on the pancake.
- Roll up like a spring roll.
Note:You can use green food colouring instead of pandan juice. I would encourage you to use pandan juice because it will look and taste better