This is not the sweet and sour pork (咕噜肉) if you think that what they are. These taste a little bit more sour and is darker in colour because of the use of Black Vinegar. It's a nice change from the usually sweet and sour pork (咕噜肉).
- 5 pieces of pork ribs (Mine are really meaty. Get more if your are less meaty)
- Oil for frying
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Cornflour
- 1 tablespoon Chinese Cooking Wine
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon Water
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoon Black Vinegar
- 2 1/2 tablespoon Tomato Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Sugar
- 3 tablespoon Water
- Marinade ribs for at least 3 hours.
- Deep fry ribs till golden brown.
- Drain and set aside.
- Bring sauce to a boil.
- Add in ribs and coat well.
- Dish and serve.
Add 1 tablespoon of chili sauce if you want it a bit spicy.