This was done some time back. I bought some (skinless) chicken breast meat from the super market. I knew my son won't like it because they are skinless (he likes the skin) so I did this instead. The sesame seed gave a nice aroma to the bland chicken.
- 2 Chicken Fillet or Breast Meat
- Batter (Flour with water)
- Sesame Seed
- 1/2 tablespoon Light Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Chinese Cooking Wine
- Oil for frying
How to do it:
- Marinate the chicken with light soy sauce and wine for an hour.
- Dip the chicken in batter and coat with sesame seeds.
- Deep fry in low heat till the sesame seeds turn golden brown.
- Remove and drain the oil.
- Cut in slices and serve with your dipping sauce.
I served it with my Sweet and Spicy Sauce.
- Click HERE for printer-friendly version of an original recipe.