This is a healthy veggie dish. Not actually my kids' favourite kind of dish but my son will still support by eating a piece of broccoli or two and he will finish all the carrots.
I like all the veggies here whether or not there are fans at home. I'll finish the whole dish if no one wants it. It's nice, what!
- 1 handful of Broccoli florets
- 1 handful of Cauliflower florets
- 1 handful of Shimeiji Mushrooms
- A few slices of Carrot
- 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 5 tablespoon Broth
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- Salt to taste
- Cornflour Mixture (thickener)
- Blanch broccoli and cauliflower florets for 8 minutes with a teaspoon of salt and 1/2 tablespoon oil.
- Drain and set aside.
- Heat wok with 1/2 tablespoon oil.
- Stir fried garlic till fragrant.
- Add in shimeiji mushroom and stir fried for 5 minutes.
- Add in the broth, broccoli and cauliflower.
- Add salt to taste.
- When broth begin to simmer, gradually add cornflour mixture to thicken.
- Dish and serve.