AdSense

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Watermelon Juice with Strawberry Crushed Ice

There is no school today. It's Teacher-Parent Meet. So after meeting with my son's teacher, we went to the supermarket to waste time. hahaha.

My son saw Strawberries and insist on buying them. He remembered I promised I'll make more Strawberry Sorbert for him. He was sick the last time I made it so he only had 1 serving. I actually had some strawberries frozen already but won't mind more Strawberries. I love them too.

In the end we bought strawberries AND watermelon. The combination of the both is great especially in this weather! My son love it and forgotten all about the Sorbert. Heehe~ I'm going to let my daughter, who hates fruits, try later.

Ingredients:

  • Watermelon
  • Frozen Strawberries
  • Fine Sugar to taste (optional)
How to do it:
  1. Blend watermelon first. Do not filter.
  2. Add in the frozen strawberries.
  3. Blend together till smooth or you can leave small lumps of frozen strawberries for bites.
  4. Add some fine sugar and blend again if you find your juice too sour.
Note:

  • I add 1 punnet of frozen strawberries to 500ml of watermelon juice.
  • If you like more Watermelon taste, add more watermelon or cut down strawberries.




3 comments:

  1. So coincidence, I bought two punnets of strawberries yesterday and the kids finished one liao. They want to add it to cornflakes this morn too! No need to take out blender already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard that the weather in Singapore is really hot and humid now. Hope your daughter is driven to say cheers to this drink! Let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanne,
    Warren eat strawberries very fast also. I must 'hide' them otherwise gone the next minute.

    Simcooks,
    Yah, the weather here is horrible!
    Oh! She likes it. First time I see her drinking fruit juice! :D

    ReplyDelete