There is no school today. It's Teacher-Parent Meet. So after meeting with my son's teacher, we went to the supermarket to waste time. hahaha.
My son saw Strawberries and insist on buying them. He remembered I promised I'll make more Strawberry Sorbert for him. He was sick the last time I made it so he only had 1 serving. I actually had some strawberries frozen already but won't mind more Strawberries. I love them too.
In the end we bought strawberries AND watermelon. The combination of the both is great especially in this weather! My son love it and forgotten all about the Sorbert. Heehe~ I'm going to let my daughter, who hates fruits, try later.
- Frozen Strawberries
- Fine Sugar to taste (optional)
- Blend watermelon first. Do not filter.
- Add in the frozen strawberries.
- Blend together till smooth or you can leave small lumps of frozen strawberries for bites.
- Add some fine sugar and blend again if you find your juice too sour.
- I add 1 punnet of frozen strawberries to 500ml of watermelon juice.
- If you like more Watermelon taste, add more watermelon or cut down strawberries.