Simcooks wanted more confinement dishes. So here's another one for her and my many blogging mommy friends who are pregnant. Looks like they all want to have a piglet!
This is one dish that the tip on shredded ginger comes in handy.
- 400g Pig Liver, sliced
- 3 sprigs Spring Onions, cut in sections
- 5-8 slice Ginger, shredded
- 1 handful Wolfberries
- 1 tablespoon Oyster Sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Saseme Seed Oil
- 1 tablespoon Chinese Cooking Wine (Like Hua Tiao)
- Marinade the liver with marinade and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Soak wolfberries with warm water for 10 minutes or till soften.
- Drain and set aside.
- Heat wok with a some sesame seed oil.
- Saute the ginger and spring onions till fragrant.
- Add in wolfberries and saute for 10 seconds.
- Add in the liver and saute till 90% cooked or well done.
- Dish and serve.
- You can use brandy or dome instead of Chinese cooking wine if you are having it for confinement.
- Top it with some Fried Ginger Shreds for that extra crunch and flavour.