What do you do when you are hungry at night? We eat! This was our late night supper yesterday. Sinful! No wonder my tummy is getting rounder. All the fats have gone there.
- 60g Top Flour, shifted
- 20g Powder Sugar
- 120g Milk
- 1 Egg
- 10g Butter, melted
- 1 Banana or any other fruits, sliced
- 1 scoop Ice Cream
How to do it:
- Whisk all ingredients except banana and ice cream till well mixed.
- Oil the frying pan with little butter.
- Pour some mixture to the pan and swirl it to cover the whole pan.
- Cook for about 1 minute then turn over to cook for another 1/2 minute.
- Add banana and ice cream.
- Serve with or without sauce.
- My crepe is dark brown because I used chocolate milk instead of regular milk.
- Make sure you don't put too much mixture otherwise your crepe will be too thick.