AdSense

Monday, May 21, 2012

Little Lunch Box #23
小饭盒


Look Hoot's going to Learning Journey? ;)

My daughter has is going on a Learning Journey with her school today. The kids has been asked to pack lunch as they will not be able to buy food.

As usual, my daughter wanted (boring) sandwiches. I can't resist but to make her a little owl, among the ham sandwiches and kaya sandwiches. I packed crispy seaweed snacks and a bottle of milk for her too.

For those who are curious about how I keep the food cool so that they won't turn bad, especially the ham sandwiches, I have an ice-pack to make the lunch box 'air-conditioned'. I put it on the tray that comes with the box (the one in black). The ice-pack doesn't come in contact with the sandwiches so they wont turn soggy too. Mystery solved. ;)

1 comment: