This is one of my favourite drinks, especially one a hot day. I love to make this and have it when we are having fried or greasy food too. Great to serve it really cold!
- Juice of 4 Calamansi
- 300ml Water
- 3 tablespoon Sugar or to taste
- 5 Mint Leaves, teared and crushed
- 2 Preserved Sour Plum
How to do it:
- Mix and melt sugar in water. It will be easier to do it using extra fine caster sugar rather than regular caster sugar.
- Squeeze in calamansi juice.
- Chill till ready to serve.
- To serve, add in crushed mint leaves and preserved sour plum to the calamasi water.
- It taste better to have the preserved sour plum sit in the drink for a while.