This is one of my kids' favorite and my husband's too. The funny thing is my daughter who doesn't like tuna like this more than her brother, who love tuna sandwich. I have weird kids, I tell you.
Anyway, My daughter alone can finish almost all that I have prepared, which is about 7 croquettes. =_=||| Hope you like this as much as she does.
- 3 medium Potatoes, cooked and mashed
- 1 canned Tuna, drained (I'm using Heinz Canned Tuna)
- 3 tablespoon Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- All purpose flour for dusting
- 1 Egg, beaten
- Oil for frying
How to do it:
- Mix mashed potatoes, tuna and Parmesan Cheese together.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Scoop about 2 tablespoon of mixture and shape into a ball.
- Dust with flour shaking excess.Dip into beaten egg.
- Coat with breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry till golden brown.
- Drain and serve immediately.
- The mixture is a bit soft. If you have problem lowing the croquette into the oil, you might like to use a slotted spoon.
- I'm using using shredded Parmesan Cheese not grated Parmesan Cheese. It gives the melty look.
- You can add some mozzarella cheese too.