We love bacon cos it makes food taste extra nicer with it. :P My son prefers bacon over ham. However, you might find bacon over salty, even if it's low sodium bacon.
I like to 'season' my bacon so it's not so 'boring' and salty. It will makes a great side to any breakfast or meal. Like the Sausage with Bacon Sandwich I made with these bacon.
You got to try it to believe it. ;)
- 4 strips Streaky Bacon
- 1 teaspoon Brown Sugar or to taste
- Ground Black Pepper
How to do it:
- Pan fry bacon without oil on medium heat.
- Sprinkle ground black pepper on the bacon while it's cooking.
- Turn over and do the same.
- When bacon is almost done to your liking, reduce heat.
- If there are a lot of oil, drain it.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on both sides of the bacon.
- Cook for about 20 second till sugar melts but not burn.
- Remove to cool.
- Serve as sides.