AdSense

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Stir Fry Pork with Mushroom in Miso

This is one of my many cooking experiment. I was trying to finish my low salt miso paste. :P The kids hates it when I use that to make miso soup. So I had to use it on other cooking. I kinda like it. My husband said it's nice. I guess if you like miso, you might like this.

Ingredients:

  • 200g Lean meat, sliced
  • 6 Fresh Shitake Mushroom, cut into quarters
  • a handful of (Brown) Shimeiji mushroom, stems removed (optional)
  • 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
  • 1 teaspoon Light Soya Sauce
  • 1 teaspoon Corn Flour
  • 1/2 tablespoon Oil
Seasoning to be mixed together:
  • 1/2 tablespoon Miso Paste
  • 1 tablespoon Water
How to do it:
  1. Marinate pork with light soy sauce for 30 minutes.
  2. Add in corn flour to pork prior cooking and mix well.
  3. Heat wok with oil.
  4. Saute garlic till fragrant.
  5. Add in pork and stir fry for half a minute.
  6. Add in the mushroom and continue stir frying for 20 seconds.
  7. Stir in the seasoning.
  8. Continue cooking till pork is completely cook and sauce has thicken.
  9. Dish and serve.

2 comments: